Product Code : LE-17
Brand Name : Dryer
Based on our rich industrial experience, we are engaged in offering supreme quality grade Cashew Dryer. The offered dryer is manufactured under the guidance of our dedicated professionals with the help of sophisticated techniques and top notch quality components. This dryer is highly demanded in the industry owing to its supreme quality and excellent performance. Additionally, the provided Cashew Dryer and Borma Dryer can be purchased by our clients at low prices from us.
Features of Cashew Heat Exchanger:
- Hassle free functionality
- Long service life
- Low power consumption
- Robust design
- Being removed from the shells, the Kernels have to be dried in order to loose the red skin (husk) and take in easy peeling.
- The kernels loaded in trays will be affixed on trolleys and will be kept in the dryer/hot chamber.
- The inside temperature of the chamber will be hold up an uniformity so as to maintain the original color of the cashew kernels.
Batch process & Features:
- Temperature: 60-80c, depends on the root of cashew.
- Batch Duration: 6-9 hours.
- Fuel: Natural availability of wood, shells etc.
- Capacity Kernels per batch: Ranges from 120kg - 1800kg / per batch.
- Fuel used: Naturally available such as wood, shells etc. In this way the energy remains sufficient.
- Have robust structures, compact designs and require less maintenance.
- Have control panels which provide ease of operation.
- Sustain the white color of cashew.
- The machines come up with insulated bodies, trolleys, heat exchangers, air circulation fans at both sides, and electronic temperature controllers.
- Capacity: 1.5 ton/batch (8-12 hour/batch).
- Power: 8HP - 6.0Kw (include 4HP fans)
- Power supply: 440V - 3phase - 50Hz.
- Drying time: 10 - 12h/batch.
- Dimension (LxWxH): 5000 x 2500 x 2500 mm.
- Include 6 carts - 360 trays.
- Tray dimension (LxWxH): 500 x 700 x 40 mm
- The machines contain automatic reversing fans, which don't require the reversing of machine while the process of drying.
- Fuel: The saturated steam is used.